Thursday, September 12, 2013

J.Crew x Sophia Webster: Shoe Obsession

j.crew collection spring 2014, j.crew sophia webster, fun shoes, sophia webster

Have I properly expressed my love for shoes on this blog yet? I think no, and that's unacceptable! I'm definitely a shoe girl, and I definitely need a separate shoe closet at this point. And when I saw the newest J.Crew spring 2014 collection with shoes designed by Sophia Webster - well, I had a minor shoe attack. 

I love the shoes that J.Crew team designs but having Sophia Webster's whimsical shoes with stand-out patterns and interesting details just added so much more dimension to this collection. In addition, it's a smart move and a great marketing campaign to attract more British customers as J.Crew just opened their first store in London.

Sophia Webster's shoes are definitely show-stoppers and statement-makers, and for me I think they are a bit outside of my comfort zone. I prefer investing in more versatile pieces that I can wear with different clothes, but recently I definitely broke this by getting several brightly-colored pumps. I guess I'm ready to try bolder shoes now - looking forward to J.Crew x Sophia Webster making it to the stores!

j.crew collection spring 2014, new york fashion week, j.crew sophia webster shoes collaboration, sophia webster, fun shoes
Images via style.com and nydailynews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment