Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Fall Favorites: Handbag with Metal Details


fall trends, fall handbags, ZAC Zac Posen Eartha bag, Zara bag with metal detail, Zara bag with metal handle, asos blue bag, jcrew goodwin purse, zara, jcrew, favorite handbags, style tips


I must admit: it's not normal for me to look at fall clothes and accessories in August - usually I start sometime in the fall, when I find myself totally unprepared but forced to say good-bye to summer. This year, however, I started checking out new fall collections much earlier - is it because of the blog or because of the no shopping Instagram challenge that I'm doing? I don't know... but I'm actually enjoying this fall preparation.
I decided to start sharing with you some of the items I'm loving for fall. This week it's all about handbags with metal details: I picked them at different price points and hopefully you'll find something you like ;) My ideal top pick is no.3, but reality says that adorable no.1 or no.5 will do as well!

Which one do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment