Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My Stylish Sister

Oksana's outfit: T by Alexander Wang (via Nordstrom Rack), Express jeans, Kate Spade handbag, Sam Edelman loafers

This weekend when I went home for my friend's wedding, I couldn't help but snap several super quick photos of my sister Oksana as she was running out the door. I definitely think that she is one of the most stylish girls ever! She has such a great eye for spotting the best things out there, and this effortlessly chic outfit - that she threw together in no time - definitely attests to that. What I love even more is that each one of these pieces she got on sale or with a big discount. I think it's genetic ;)

1 comment:

  1. Love her jeans! She is so cute and stylish:) You two are beautiful and look so much alike!

    much love, http://www.myomlife.com/

    ReplyDelete