Monday, June 10, 2013

Sonoma is love...

It's all in the title - Sonoma valley is absolute LOVE. I don't know if it's because of the beautiful views, romantic vineyards, abundance of delicious wine or my friend's wedding that was celebrated in Sonoma in mid-May. It's probably the sum of all but it was definitely the most beautiful wedding location: ceremony in the middle of the gorgeous vineyard, cocktails overlooking another panoramic view, and dinner under the olive trees (for those interested: it was B.R. Cohn winery). We also spent a wonderful morning at Chateau St. Jean winery tasting some amazing reserve wines and relaxing (their grounds are gorgeous). So I hope you'll enjoy the pictures below, and I recommend going to Sonoma to experience this absolutely lovely place!


All pictures are taken by me

1 comment:

  1. Pogodjus, Sonoma zacharovuje i vabit svoimi barvistimi kraevidami :)!

    ReplyDelete