Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Instagrammed: New York City wedding



Believe it or not but this past weekend was my first NYC wedding, and I was really excited about it! I was excited about celebrating this beautiful day with a special couple in my favorite city. It gets better: celebration (and lots of dancing!) took place in Ukrainian Institute (Harry F. Sinclaire mansion) on the Upper East side right across from the Metropolitan Museum of Art. We even got a "private" viewing of the current art exhibit (I definitely recommend checking out their art exhibits - especially opening nights with the reception (one coming up this Friday!), and also their concert series). For more details visit www.ukrainianinstitute.org

To follow me on Instagram: 
click on Instagram icon on the right side of the page or search for lunarka45

No comments:

Post a Comment