Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Fall Favorites: Black Ankle Booties

Continuing with my Fall Favorites series I have created a round-up of another key piece I'm coveting for fall: black ankle booties. I'm sure you can guess which pair is my favorite (Loeffler Randal's are a dream!), and I'm still on the quest for the perfect ones! My criteria are: rain-resistant (not suede), stable chunky heel (1-2 inches), and priced appropriately for a student's stipend ;) I hope that this round up will provide you with several options at different price points. 

fall booties, black booties, fall trends, ankle boots

1 - Kurt Geiger ($185)
2 - Loeffler Randall ($450)
3 - Seychelles ($130)
4 - Ecote ($69)
5 - Sam Edelman ($130 - 15% off now)
6 -  Sam Edelman ($160)

What shoes are you coveting for fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment