Monday, April 8, 2013

Green to invite spring

Spring has been teasing us here in NYC. It's already April but it's been so cold that I even had to wear my winter hat last week! Nevertheless, I try to do anything to invite spring - my favorite season - wear bright colors, put flowers around my apartment, enjoy sunny skies. So in anticipation of warmer weather this coming week I'm excited to share some pictures as my invitation for spring to finally make its full appearance.


Image credits:
door           bracelets       model in green
birdview     green outfit    lilly of the valley

Last two images are my original work. I used the following lovely things: Anthropologie necklace, vintage earrings, Kaia House nailpolish, J.crew sweater, skirt and shoes.


P.S. Sorry for the quality of pictures. At this point blogger platform cannot load high quality images. If anybody knows how to go around this problem - please, email me at lunarka@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment