Monday, June 17, 2013

Happiness is in your hands

 


My love for clutches is a very recent phenomenon. I used to be afraid of carrying a bag that is not attached to me by a chain or some kind of handle. Also I didn't like the idea of holding something in my hands all the time. But it all changed when my mom and me found this adorable vintage evening bag (from France) at the thrift store several years ago. Now I'm in love with clutches: they are small but can hold all the necessary things, many have detachable straps or chains, and they add a lot of instant elegance to any outfit.

For this summer I would suggest getting a clutch in a pop of color because one can never have too many colors for summer, right? Moreover, all these colorful clutches I chose above just make me really happy. So there you go: happiness is in your hands :)


No comments:

Post a Comment